Dubai A massive fire has engulfed the home of the Omani artist Buthaina Al- Raisi, which led to great losses but no injuries to her family members.

Buthaina said today, through her personal account on “Snapchat”, that the fire occurred as a result of a short circuit due to the television, thanking God Almighty that her family members are fine and were not harmed.

She added that the fire spread to the air conditioner, burning part of the house, calling on her audience to be careful, especially with the high temperatures.

It is reported that Buthaina Al-Raisi participated last Ramadan in the TV series “Al-Namous” and “I Love You Too.”

Source: National Iraqi News Agency