Civil Defense Teams Put Out A Fire In Consumable Electrical Materials In Mosul General Hospital

The civil defense teams put out a fire that broke out in consumable electrical materials and devices in the Mosul General Hospital, on the right side of the city of Mosul.

A statement by the Directorate stated that the civil defense teams were able to control the accident and put out the flames that broke out due to a flame from the cutting and welding machine during the cutting of the old, idle cooling system of the hospital, which caused the burning of the system near the hospital’s oxygen tank, noting that the civil defense teams ended the accident without recording human casualties and without affecting the hospital’s work in providing medical services to citizens.


Source: National Iraqi News Agency